Summer Registration is Here
• When you register, make sure you receive a Payment Acknowledgement email; also make sure that the email has the class location, date, and time.
• The Registration Help on the right of this screen will answer most of your questions.
• Read the "Registration Process" in each class section for instructions on how to register for the class online.
• Summer classes will certify students for the Fall 2010 and the whole 2011 year. More Entry and Bridge classes will be scheduled soon.
• Entry and Bridge classes cost $60. No minimum age for Entry class, must be 14 to take Bridge class.
• If you wish to take a Bridge class and you took the Entry class about the same year, the system may not allow you to register as a "Referee"; however, you will be able to register by mail. See Registration Help for instructions.
(Register and view a list of classes)